- Multi – Unit Developments
- Residential Estates
- Commercial Units / Estates
- Industrial Parks
- Retail Parks
- Shopping Centres
Financial and Legal Services
- Preparation of service charge budgets.
- Composition of monthly financial reports for Board meetings.
- Use of leading management system Blockman II for the up-to-date management of all our client’s financial records.
- Administration of Management Company accounts.
- Preparation of the annual audit file and collaboration with auditors until completion of financial statements.
- Liaising with Management Company’s solicitor and assisting in legal issues when appropriate.
- Comprehensive portfolio of insurance arrangements.
- Competitive pricing for clients via our portfolio of insurers.
- Securing insurance cover for client’s common areas.
- Administering all insurance claims on behalf of our clients and their tenants.
- Qualitas carries full Professional Indemnity, Public and Employer’s Liability insurances.
Service Charge Collection / Debt Recovery
- Apportionment and collection of service charges on client’s behalf.
- Experienced in-house credit control team.
- Issuance of reminders to non paying members.
- Implementation of robust credit control procedures in the event of non payment.
- Coordinating legal proceedings when necessary in the event of non-payment of service charges.
Health and Safety Reporting
- Compliant with all statutory requirements of health and safety statements, risk assessments and fire and general registers.
- Regular health and safety audits carried out on sites.
- Implementation of disaster recovery plans in all occupied developments.
- Preparation of building health and safety file and report and follow up on particular outstanding documents.
Regular Site Visits
- Pro-active inspections of all developments on a regular basis.
- Timely reporting to the Board of any maintenance works needed.
- Preparation of regular condition reports and capital repair planning reports for future needs if requested.
- Attendance at Management Company Board meetings and Annual General Meetings (AGM).
- Monthly financial reporting to the Board.
- Consultation with Board prior to all works carried out on site.
Administration / Customer Relations
- All incoming and outgoing correspondence tracked and logged via Blockman II
- Rapid response to all queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
All owner details securely catalogued in a centralised database.
- Contract cleaning
- General repairs and maintenance
- Grounds maintenance
Property Portfolio Services
Our property portfolio management services are open to a broad clientele – Be they owners of a single apartment or an entire portfolio of investment properties.
Our property portfolio services include:
- Preparation of portfolio review report
- Regular financial reporting
- Preparation of annual service charge budget
- Financial management
- Collection of monies due
- Robust credit control procedures
- Tenancy management
- Maintenance and contractor procurement
OPEN FOr BUSINESS
09:00 – 17:00
12:00 – 14:00
Kolonakiou 38, 1st Floor, Agios Anthanasios 4103, Limassol, Cyprus